START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For free, no obligation legal advice about starting a workplace back injury claim, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply fill out your contact details, choose a preferred time for us to call, and one of our expert workplace back injury lawyers will be in touch to discuss your case.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work; that means we only ever represent the injured, never employers or insurers
- In many areas of injury law, we have been the firm that has tested the boundaries and run and won the major cases
- We have a network of specialist workplace back injury lawyers based in local offices right across the UK
- We invest our expertise into each and every case in order to protect our clients’ rights and fight for better working conditions for all
- We have nearly 100 years’ experience in running and winning claims for those injured at work as a result of their employer’s failure to keep the workplace safe; we know all the excuses employers come up with to avoid liability and how to beat them
- We were involved in establishing the Health and Safety Act 1974, a key piece of legislation that keeps workers safe
- We have a long and proud history of supporting the trade union movement and providing specialist free legal services to union members
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement for those who are not union members so if your workplace back injury claim isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
About our workplace back injury lawyers
Your employer is responsible for your health and wellbeing in the workplace, and this includes preventing or minimising the risk of back pain and injury. If you’ve injured your back at work and think your employer was at fault, our specialist workplace back injury lawyers will be able to offer you no obligation advice on how to make a claim.
We help clients from all walks of life to secure compensation for back injuries at work. Our workplace back injury lawyers only ever act for the injured person, and never represent employers or insurers. We have made that choice and know whose side we are on. Learn more about why we’re the law firm #ForEveryWorker.
To start a ‘no win, no fee’ claim for a workplace back injury, get in touch today using the request a callback form. Alternatively, complete our online claim form or call 0800 0 224 224.