START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For a free, no obligation initial assessment about your accident at work claim, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply provide us with your name, contact number and preferred date and time for us to call and we'll be in touch.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work; we only ever represent the injured, never insurers or employers
- We have a long and proud history of supporting the trade union movement and providing specialist legal services to union members
- We believe in social justice and invest our expertise into each and every case in order to protect our clients’ rights and fight for better working conditions for all
- We have a network of specialist solicitors based in local offices right across the UK
- We have nearly 100 years’ experience in running and winning claims for workers who have been injured as a result of their employer’s negligence or unsafe working conditions
- We were involved in helping to establish the Health and Safety Act 1974, a key piece of legislation that keeps workers safe
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your workplace accident compensation case isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
Accident at work claims
What is an accident at work claim?
An accident at work claim is the legal process in which an employee, who has suffered an accident at work, seeks financial compensation against those responsible for causing the injury.
We’ve been acting for injured workers for nearly 100 years. Our specialist accident at work claim lawyers have helped to secure compensation for tens of thousands of accident at work clients who have suffered:
- Slips, trips and falls at work
- Manual handling injury
- Crush injury
- Military injury.
Have you had an accident at work?
Call our team on 0800 0 224 224 for free, no obligation advice or complete our simple online claim form