Please note that all Scottish media enquiries are dealt with by Thompsons Scotland – for more information visit: www.thompsons-scotland.co.uk/thompsons-press-contact
The Thompsons Solicitors press office works daily with members of the press including newspaper journalists, broadcast researchers and producers and online reporters to provide legal insight, expert commentary, case studies, photography and press releases on matters relating to personal injury, employment law and trade union issues.
Contact the Thompsons Solicitors press office for:
- The latest press releases about cases settled by Thompsons Solicitors on behalf of UK trade union members and their families.
- Details of the firm’s responses to government consultations.
- Copies of the latest publications produced by Thompsons Solicitors.
- Video and photography content.
- Interviews with legal experts.
If you need information about a particular case or are looking for a legal opinion and comment on a story, please contact us here.
While the Thompsons Solicitors press office is always happy to take enquiries and pass on information, the press office of the relevant trade union is often the best port of call for specific union-related campaigns.