START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For free, no obligation legal advice about starting an asbestos claim for you or a loved one, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply fill out your contact details, choose a preferred time for us to call, and one of our expert lawyers will be in touch to discuss your asbestos claim.
- We won the first ever successful asbestos claim for compensation in 1972 and have been involved in every major landmark case since
- We are viewed as one of the top asbestos law firms in the UK
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work which means, unlike other law firms, we only ever represent the unwell individual, never insurers or employers
- You would have access to our specialist solicitors who have been involved in some of the most ground-breaking asbestos claims; they can support you with your claim too
- Our network of qualified solicitors and legal professionals specialise in asbestos claims and are based in local offices right across the UK
- Where it is useful and appropriate, we link our clients up with charities, support groups and medical specialists who can help them, and their loved ones, following an asbestos-related disease diagnosis
- Our specialist lawyers are actively involved in regional support groups, meaning they understand the issues for asbestos-disease sufferers locally
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your asbestos claim isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
About Asbestos Claims
An asbestos claim is a legal process taken by someone who has developed an asbestos-related disease. The claim aims to secure financial compensation from those responsible – often an employer, past or present – who allowed the exposure to take place. Typically, the employer’s insurers will pay out any compensation awarded.
If you are diagnosed with an asbestos-related illness in the UK, you should consider appointing one of our solicitors to explore your claim.