Start your claim today
For free, no obligation legal advice about starting a claim for you or a loved one, complete our quick and easy request a callback form.
Simply fill out your contact details, choose a preferred time for us to call, and one of our expert mesothelioma solicitors will be in touch.
- We won the first ever successful asbestos compensation claim in 1972 and have been involved in every major landmark case since
- We are viewed as one of the top mesothelioma law firms in the UK
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work which means, unlike other law firms, we only ever represent the unwell individual, never insurers or employers
- Our specialist mesothelioma solicitors have been involved in some of the most ground-breaking cases, and can support you with your claim too
- We have a network of mesothelioma solicitors based in local offices right across the UK
- Where it is useful and appropriate, we link our clients up with charities, support groups and medical specialists to be able to help them and their loved ones following a mesothelioma diagnosis
- Our specialist mesothelioma solicitors are actively involved in regional support groups, meaning they understand the issues for mesothelioma sufferers locally
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your claim isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
About our Mesothelioma Solicitors
We have specialist mesothelioma solicitors all across the UK, all with a wealth of experience in supporting mesothelioma sufferers and securing compensation for them.
If you or a family member have had a diagnosis, our expert mesothelioma solicitors can support you in making a claim as well as making sure you and your family have access to the support you need.
We also have experience in other types of asbestos-related disease claims, including:
- Pleural thickening
- Lung cancer
Get in touch today using the callback request form. Alternatively, complete our online claim form or call 0800 0 224 224.
Start your mesothelioma claim today
Call our team on 0800 0 224 224 for free, no obligation advice or complete our simple online claim form