Start your claim today
Complete our quick and easy callback request form for a free, no obligation assessment about your military injury claim.
Simply provide us with your name, contact number and preferred date and time for us to call and we’ll be in touch.
- Our military injury lawyers are experts.
- Our specialists have all dealt with military injury compensation claims for those injured during the course of their service with the Army, Navy and RAF.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work – that means we only represent injured people – we never act for insurers or employers.
- We have run and won hundreds of cases against the Ministry of Defence (MoD) and have helped serving personnel to navigate the Armed Forces Compensation Scheme (AFCS).
- We are proud to be involved in the Royal British Legion Solicitors’ Group and to regularly provide advice to clients who are receiving treatment at Headley Court rehabilitation centre.
- We offer a ‘no win, no fee agreement’ so if your case is unsuccessful, you won’t have to pay a penny of our legal fees.
Military injury claims
Our specialist military injury lawyers know, from the cases they have run, the impact injuries have on members of the Armed Forces and their families. We offer independent legal advice on how to make a military injury claim for a variety of injuries, including:
- Cold injuries including trench foot, hypothermia and frostbite
- Injuries sustained during training exercises
- Serious injuries caused by the negligent discharge of firearms, falls from height, crush injuries or military vehicle accidents
- Asbestos diseases.