Robert Brown, who was employed as a heating engineer at Brightside Heating and Engineering Co Ltd in Vincent Square, London between 1962 and 1968, died from a fatal asbestos related condition. He left behind four daughters and his wife, who is currently pursuing a legal case following his death.

The family believe that Robert was exposed to asbestos while working in the boiler room at the company premises which led him to contract his condition.

Mrs Brown has instructed Thompsons Solicitors, a leading industrial disease specialist, to investigate her claim. She is asking anyone who worked with her husband at Brightside Heating and Engineering Co Ltd in Vincent Square, London, or were employed there at anytime between 1962 and 1968 to get in contact with Thompsons if they have any information about Robert’s working environment.

Celena Chester the solicitor from Thompsons representing the family, said: “It is absolutely crucial that Robert Brown’s former workmates from Brightside Heating and Engineering in Vincent Square, London come forward to ensure that the employers who we believe recklessly allowed him to be exposed to asbestos are held to account. Thompsons are committed to achieving the justice for Robert that his family so rightly deserve.”

If anybody can provide assistance regarding the working conditions at the Brightside Heating and Engineering Co Ltd premises between 1962 and 1968, please contact Celena Chester at Thompsons Solicitors on 0121 262 1200.