Start your claim today
For a free, no obligation initial assessment about a pleural thickening claim, complete our quick and easy request a callback form.
Simply fill out the form with your name and contact number, choose a time that suits you for us to call you back, and our pleural thickening solicitors will be in touch.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work; we only ever represent the injured, never insurers
- We have won compensation on behalf of thousands of clients suffering from pleural thickening, often with the provision of claiming further damages should the client develop a more serious asbestos disease in the future
- We work closely with medical services and support groups to offer support to clients and their families who have been affected by pleural thickening
- We won the first ever successful asbestos compensation claim in 1972 and have been involved in the test cases ever since
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your case isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny in legal fees
- We have a network of solicitors who specialise in pleural thickening litigation based in local offices right across the UK
- We regularly conclude cases on the basis that the client can claim future damages should they develop a more serious asbestos disease in the future.
Can I make a brain injury compensation claim?
If you or a member of your family has been diagnosed with pleural thickening, speak to our specialist pleural thickening solicitors to find out if you are eligible to make a claim.
As well as supporting clients with pleural thickening claims, we also have experience in other types of asbestos-related disease claims, including:
- Lung cancer