Get settlement agreement support today
If you have been asked to sign a settlement agreement by your employer, our experienced employment solicitors are on hand to offer support and advice.
Simply fill out the settlement agreements form and a member of the team will be in touch.
- We have a dedicated team of settlement agreement solicitors who specialise in helping employees to understand their settlement agreements.
- Since we started in 1921 we have only ever worked for employees, never for employers.
- We are committed to standing up for you and ensuring you get a fair deal.
- We are experienced in helping employees - at whatever level in an organisation – to get the best possible settlement agreement.
- Our team of experts has helped thousands of people.
- The experts you’ll deal with don’t work on anything else but settlement agreements, making the service fast and efficient.
About settlement agreements
A settlement agreement, previously known as a compromise agreement, is a legally-binding contract used by employers to set out the terms and conditions agreed to end an employment relationship or resolve a dispute.
A settlement agreement usually involves an employee receiving payment in return for giving up their rights to bring about a claim against the employer.
Whether you have an agreement or are looking to negotiate terms, our team of employment lawyers can guide you through the process.
Get in touch today by completing our online settlement agreements form. Alternatively, call us on 01752 521 888 (Mon – Fri, office hours) to speak to a member of the settlement agreements team for support on starting the process.