START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For free, no obligation legal advice about starting a workplace head injury claim, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply fill out your contact details, choose a preferred time for us to call, and one of our expert accident at work lawyers will be in touch to discuss your workplace back injury claim.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work; that means we only ever represent the injured, never employers or insurers
- In many areas of injury law, we have been the firm that has tested the boundaries and run and won the major cases
- We have a network of specialist solicitors based in local offices right across the UK
- We invest our expertise into each and every case in order to protect our clients’ rights and fight for better working conditions for all
- We have nearly 100 years’ experience in running and winning claims for those injured at work as a result of their employer’s failure to keep the workplace safe; we know all the excuses employers come up with to avoid liability and how to beat them
- We were involved in establishing the Health and Safety Act 1974, a key piece of legislation that keeps workers safe
- We have a long and proud history of supporting the trade union movement and providing specialist free legal services to union members
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement for those who are not union members so if your workplace back injury claim isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
Can I make a head or brain injury claim?
If you have had a head injury that you believe was someone else’s fault, you have three years from the date of the injury occurring to claim for brain injury compensation. There are a few exceptions to that rule, so contact Thompsons Solicitors as soon as possible to investigate whether you can make a claim.
If you, or someone you know, has suffered a head injury, get in touch with Thompsons Solicitors to find out more about starting a brain injury claim. Contact our friendly team on 0800 0 224 224, or fill out our online claim form.