Jyothi is a medical negligence solicitor based in Thompsons’ London office.
As part of the national clinical negligence team, she deals with a full range of medical negligence cases, including delayed and misdiagnoses of cancer, surgical errors, gynaecological matters, birth-related issues, and GP negligence.
Her main motivation is to ensure that her clients, having been let down by the medical profession, receive answers to what has gone wrong and that they receive the maximum amount of compensation to which they are entitled.
She prides herself on establishing a warm and open approach with clients, providing them with the support and reassurance they need throughout their claims.
Jyothi is an experienced litigator with over 17 years of experience who tenaciously and supportively represents her clients through to the conclusion of their cases.
Jyothi’s two children keep her busy outside of work, occupying any free time!
Jyothi's case experience
- Secured £570,000 for a client who suffered nerve damage due to a surgical error during routine surgery.
- Secured £250,000 for a client who received an incorrect cancer-related diagnosis, which resulted in her undergoing treatment that she did not need.
- Secured £370,000 for a client who suffered injuries following a traumatic birth
- Secured £270,000 in a fatal case involving an undiagnosed pulmonary embolism.
- Secured £240,000 for a client who suffered a bowel injury during laparoscopic surgery that went undiagnosed until complications occurred.