START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For a free, no obligation initial assessment about starting a claim, or for expert accident at work advice, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply fill out your contact details, choose a preferred time for us to call, and one of our team will be in touch to offer free legal advice on making an accident at work claim.
- We’re 100% committed to claimant-only work; we only ever represent the injured, never insurers or employers
- We have a long and proud history of supporting the trade union movement and providing specialist legal services to union members
- We believe in social justice and invest our expertise into each and every case in order to protect our clients’ rights and fight for better working conditions for all
- We have a network of specialist solicitors based in local offices right across the UK
- We have nearly 100 years’ experience in running and winning claims for workers who have been injured as a result of their employer’s negligence or unsafe working conditions
- We were involved in helping to establish the Health and Safety Act 1974, a key piece of legislation that keeps workers safe
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your workplace accident compensation case isn’t successful, you won’t pay a penny.
Accident at Work Advice
What is an accident at work claim?
An accident at work claim is the legal process in which an employee, who has suffered an injury at work, seeks financial compensation against those responsible for causing the injury.
What sort of accidents at work can I make a claim for?
Different workplaces come with different risks and possible injuries. Some of the most common workplace injuries we secure compensation on behalf of our clients for include:
- Slips, trips and falls
- Workplace assaults
- Strain injuries and manual handling injuries
- Crush injury claims
- Needlestick injury claims.
Will I lose my job if I make a claim?
Making an accident at work claim should not affect your job. If you were to lose your job, simply because you made a claim, then you would probably have a case for unfair dismissal. If the injuries you have suffered from the workplace accident mean you cannot carry on in the job you are contracted to do, we can make a claim for any losses you suffer as a result of having to move to a different job within the workplace or finding work with a new employer.
If you require further accident at work advice, or would like to start a claim, get in touch today using the request a callback form. Alternatively, complete our online claim form or call 0800 0 224 224.
Have you had an accident at work?
Call our team on 0800 0 224 224 for free, no obligation advice or complete our simple online claim form