START YOUR CLAIM TODAY
For a free, no obligation initial assessment about a mesh implant claim, complete our quick and easy callback request form.
Simply provide us with your name, contact number and preferred callback date and time, and we’ll get in touch at a time that suits you.
- We are proud to be working alongside the ‘Sling the Mesh’ campaign, fighting for those affected by mesh implants.
- We are currently representing over 200 victims of mesh implants
- We campaign for patient safety, have acted for over 500 former patients of negligent breast surgeon Ian Paterson and set up the campaign, Patients Before Profits.
- We have a network of specialist medical negligence solicitors based in local offices right across the UK.
- We offer a ‘no win no fee’ agreement so if your case isn’t successful, you don’t pay a penny.
- We've been winning cases for clients since 1921.
Rectal and Vaginal Mesh Implant Claims
Mesh implants are often used by medical professionals to treat health conditions such as incontinence, hernias and organ prolapse, but serious complaints have been made by patients who have experienced complications after undergoing rectal or vaginal mesh surgery.
Our compassionate, understanding medical negligence team can support with all types of mesh related claims including:
- Starr procedures
- TVT surgery
- TOT surgery
- SS tape