Hospital Complaints

If you have been injured as a result of medical negligence, the first thing you have to do is to formally complain to the healthcare provider who treated you. This should be done in writing. We can help you to draft a letter of complaint if you need guidance – just get in contact for initial advice.

The NHS and most private care providers will have established procedures to review formal complaints and will investigate your concerns with the staff involved in your care. Once this has been done, you should receive their explanation of what happened. This information will help us advise you of whether you have a medical negligence claim to pursue.

We will thoroughly examine the circumstances of your case, and may also obtain expert views of independent medical specialists who can advise where clinical practices and procedures have been poor or below acceptable standards.